Thursday, August 11, 2011

the hunt | male falsetto

falsettoan unnaturally or artificially high-pitched voice or register,especially in a man.  Or...the ultimate in sexy.

As I sat down to start blogging tonight...I couldn't think about much, due to all of the noise bouncing off the walls of our downtown loft.  The male counterparts to the ladies of hunted | gathered are recording an epic new song here right now...so I decided to make this entry all about the highly pitched, highly attractive male falsetto.  Here are Wilson and Jesse hard at work:



The male falsetto is a rarity to be coveted.  My list of favorite shrill shriekers:

1. Justin Vernon (Bon Iver and Gayngs)




2.  Bee Gees do it best




3.  Bono (U2)...don't make fun, I love them.



4.  The Tokens "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"




*sigh* so dreamy...boys and their high voices.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment